Friday 16 February 2018

Choose any number from 1 to 50, be careful, All are new dares? || truth and dare


Hot Dare


Here are some cool and hot dare messages.
Choose any number from 1 to 50, be careful, All are new dares?

1. Delete my number7. Write my name
2. Give me a treat
3. Put your status for a day saying “I am mad”
4.Take a picture of yourself & send it to me
5. Ask me out
6. Send me a pic of you wearing the least clothes on you
7. What am I to you??
8. What’s your deepest secret? <3
9. Send me a voice note saying my name in a loud voice! (y)
10. Tell me something you always wanted to say but you couldn’t
11. How would you describe me?
12. Send me a picture of what you're doing now.
13. Voice clip me saying I wanna love you!
14. tell me one thing you have never told anyone
15. what are your feelings about me?
16. Tell me a secret about you
17. date me
18. Ice cream treat
19. Send me your cutest pic
20. Give me treat next time
21.hug me when you meet me next
22. make my pic as your dp for whole day
23. Send a voice note saying you love me in 3 romantic way.
24. What would you want our relationship to be?
25. Put your status for a day saying “I am mad”
26. Call me and say my name in a loud voice
27.delete my number
28. Write your and my name in your status for 1 day!
29. what are your feelings about me?
30. Tell me something you always wanted to say but you couldn’t…
31. How do you want me to be?
32. How do you describe me at least six line
33. send a pic of your 1st crush
34.Take a picture of yourself & send it to me now
35. Send me a pic of you wearing the least clothes on you
36. What am I to you?
37. What’s your deepest secret? <3
38. be my 1-day bf or gf
39. Tell me something you always. to say but you couldn’t
40. What was your secret?
41. What’s your deepest secret?<3
42. Send me a voice note saying my name in a loud voice!(y)
43. Tell me something you always wanted to say but you couldn’t
44.write ma name on your status saying you love me..!!
45. be my slave for 2 days
46. Voice clip me saying I wanna go crazy
47. tell me one thing you have never told anyone B)
48. what’s on your mind
49. describe me with a single Movie name?
50. How do you find me?


Whatsapp Dare (Reply Must)


Question :

Select any number from 1 to 27 and I’ll tell your dare, Reply must and Fast...!!

Answer:

1. Tell Me 2 Negative Points Abt Me That U Hate The Most... :-(
2. Tell Me Something You Always. To Say But You Couldn'T ???
3. Send Me A Picture Of What Ur Doing Now?
4. Give Me Treat Next Tym... Don't be tensed dear, I am with you also will be with you on treat
5. Hug Me When U Meet Me Next
6. Put Your Status For A Day Saying "I Am Mad" Lolzz
7. Make My Picture Your Display pic Fr 1Day
8. What Would U Want Our Relation To Be?
9. Send A Voice Note Saying U Love Me In 3 Romantic Way...
10. Call Me And Say My Name In A Loud Voice
11. Delete My Number
12. Write Ur N My Name In Ur Status For 1 Day!
13. What Are Ur Feelings About Me?
14. Tell Me Something You Always Wanted To Say But You couldn't...
15. How Do You Want Me To Be?
16. How Do U Describe Me Atleast 6 Line
17. Rs 100 Recharge To My Mobile
18. Treat Me With A Movie in cinema?
19. Take Me 4 A Long Drive ?? Ahh
20. Dance On Any Song And Send Me The Video? :)
21. Send Me A Voice Note Saying U Love Me In 3 Romantic Ways N Keep My Name In Ur Status
22. Say Me Love U In Ur Style?
23. Take A Picture Of Yourself & Send It To Me Now
24. Send Me A Pic Of You Wearing The Least Clothes On You
25. What Am I To You??
26. Propose Me In 4 Different Ways
27. Be My 1 Day Bf/Gf

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your response